Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I WON!!!!


My NaNoWriMo novel is over 57,000 words and I'm not finished with it yet. But today I can officially say I've won the challenge (along with about 18,000 other people, I hope!). I like having a deadline like this. It makes me work harder and think faster and just get the words out. I'll clean them up and make them really make sense later, after I've written "The End" on this rough first draft. I'm considering posting one chapter at a time on my website as I get them edited. I'll let y'all know more about that once I've made a definite decision.


I hope everyone has a marvelous Thanksgiving. Lisa and I are planning a quiet one. I'm going to bake a couple of Cornish game hens and steam some broccoli and that's about it for our feast. I hope the weather is good so we can go spend some time outdoors. Otherwise, we'll just watch TV, surf the net, and spend the day together.


No comments: