Thursday, January 7, 2010

another review

I got this review from a reader and, with her permission, I'm sharing it with you all. I laughed until I was almost in tears.

There are books you read and there are books you devour. I wasn't sure what to expect from Glenda Poulter, but only a few pages into her work I had my answer. She's above and beyond. The best compliment I can pay a writer is that they're a bathroom reader. After all, once you're in there, you're stuck so whatever you take in with you had better be good. She's one that you not only take in with you, you wind up stretching out your time because you don't want to stop reading long enough to get up and exit the room. So overall, I'd have to rate what I've read of her book so far worthy of the deep red ring on my lily white tush. - Pali

No comments: