Sunday, January 3, 2010

My first OFFICIAL review!

Good morning (and Happy New Year!) friends. I know I should write here more often, but I find I get tongue-tied (finger-twisted?) whenever I come to my blog. So bear with me and I'll try my best to get here more often.

In the meantime, I got my first OFFICIAL review of Welcome Home today from Rainbow Reviews. I haven't stopped grinning yet. Check this out!

http://www.rainbow-reviews.com/?p=4019

I'm so excited!

I guess this should motivate me to finish the other five novels I'm working on. LOL
Actually, my second novel is almost ready to be submitted. Watch here for more details.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good I am proud of you being you, trust in the Lord in all things and all will be added. I wanted to send a picture of Lil Bit in Hawaiin garments sitting next to Freddy the frog. don't know how. Your photography rivals the one that did that shot ... we will call her littl'un and I will go by bigg'un. That has been so forever.

Biggun said...

If there are questions of identity I may be of help, feel free to pick my brain. the experience will be healing to me. Your reviews seem very full filling I will pursue it more. Bigg'un